Since some people seem to still be interested in the Google Case, I want to provide some of the links that I used in my research:
http://www.publishers.org/index.cfm (AAP site, these are the guys suing Google)
http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/13.11/posts.html?pg=8 (This is what our friend Lawrence Lessig has to say about the case)
http://lessig.org/blog/archives/003223.shtml (this is Lessig's personal blog, a great site to keep up to date on IP issues that he finds interesting or important)
Finally, a site which I did not know existed, but pretty cool none-the-less.
(http://blog.searchenginewatch.com/blog/)
It is a blog about searchengines, people are talking about things that I didnt even know existed!
cheers
dbb
http://www.publishers.org/index.cfm (AAP site, these are the guys suing Google)
http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/13.11/posts.html?pg=8 (This is what our friend Lawrence Lessig has to say about the case)
http://lessig.org/blog/archives/003223.shtml (this is Lessig's personal blog, a great site to keep up to date on IP issues that he finds interesting or important)
Finally, a site which I did not know existed, but pretty cool none-the-less.
(http://blog.searchenginewatch.com/blog/)
It is a blog about searchengines, people are talking about things that I didnt even know existed!
cheers
dbb

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home